Greater Dijon and the Bourgogne Franche-Comté Region are offering Divia Bus&Tram subscribers (monthly and annual) free access to the TER between Neuilly-Crimolois and Dijon Ville stations. This intermodal offer aims to:
- simplify routes: save time on the Neuilly-Crimolois-Dijon route
- diversify the choice of modes of travel by offering an alternative to the bus from the municipality of Neuilly-Crimolois
- develop the use of inter-modality in Greater Dijon
Train, bus and tram: the practical and economical solution
If you are a monthly or annual Divia Bus&Tram subscriber, enjoy free TER journeys between Neuilly-Crimolois and Dijon, provided by SNCF coaches. Simply get the “free travel” countermark issued free of charge at the Public Transport shop at the Dijon SNCF Station, when you show your DiviaMobilités personal card loaded with a valid Subscription PASS. This monthly countermark, valid from the first to the last day of each month, is essential if your card is inspected.
TER: 7 round trips per day, on weekdays and weekends!
- NEUILLY-CRIMOLOIS > DIJON Ville
- Departs from Neuilly-Crimolois: 7:34, 8:40, 13:41, 17:40, 18:41, 19:44 and 20:40
- Arrives in Dijon: 7:43, 8:47, 13:47, 17:47, 18:47, 19:50 and 10:47
- DIJON Ville > NEUILLY-CRIMOLOIS
- Departs from Dijon: 6:13, 7:13, 12:13, 16:13, 17:11, 18:13 and 19:13
- Arrives in Neuilly-Crimolois: 6:19, 7:19, 12:19, 16:19, 17:19, 18:19 and 19:19
And always all DiviaMobilités connections in Dijon station or nearby:
- T1 Dijon Gare <> Quetigny Centre (DIJON Gare station): direct access to the city centre (2 min), Palais des Congrès (7 min), CHU (13 min), University Campus (15 to 17 min)
- T2 Chenôve Centre <> DIJON Valmy (Foch Gare station): also serves the city centre (2 min), Chenôve (14 min), Toison d’Or (15 min), Zénith (16 min), the Valmy activity centre (24 min)
- L3 Fontaine d’Ouche <> Epirey Capnord (SNCF Vincenot stop): serves the Hippolyte Fontaine and Carnot schools and takes you to the ZAE Cap Nord or the CHS La Chartreuse
- There are also the B10, B12, B13, B18, B20 and Express lines, as well as the L4 and L5 lines passing through Place Darcy (400 metres on foot from the station).
Do you have a question about the Dijon-Neuilly-Crimolois TER service? Get an answer fast:
- At the DiviaMobilités retail branch: 16 Place Darcy, 21000 Dijon
- At the public transport shop
- Call 03.80.11.29.29
- By email by completing the form below
* Required fields