Greater Dijon and the Bourgogne Franche-Comté Region are offering Divia Bus&Tram subscribers (monthly and annual) free access to the TER between Ouges and Dijon Ville stations. This intermodal offer aims to:
- simplify routes: save time on the Ouges-Dijon route
- diversify the choice of modes of travel by offering an alternative to the bus from the municipalities of Ouges and Bretenière
- develop the use of inter-modality in Greater Dijon
Train, bus and tram: the practical and economical solution
If you are a monthly or annual Divia Bus&Tram subscriber, you can enjoy free train travel on TER routes between Ouges and Dijon. Simply get the “free travel” countermark issued free of charge at the Public Transport shop at the Dijon SNCF Station, when you show your DiviaMobilités personal card loaded with a valid Subscription PASS. This monthly countermark, valid from the first to the last day of each month, is essential if your card is inspected on board TER trains.
TER: 6 one-way/9 return trips per day, on weekdays and weekends!
- OUGES > DIJON Ville:
- Departs from Ouges at: 7:14, 8:07, 9:10, 13:17, 17:16 and 18:17
- Arrives in DIJON Ville at: 7:23, 8:15, 9:19, 13:26, 17:26 and 18:26
- DIJON City > OUGES:
- Departs from Dijon Ville at: 6:33, 7:33, 8:33, 12:45, 14:33, 16:33, 17:36, 18:44 and 19:39
- Arrives in Ouges: 6:42, 7:43, 8:42, 12:54, 14:43, 16:43, 17:44, 18:52 and 19:47
DiviaMobilités connections at Dijon station or nearby:
- T1 Dijon Gare <> Quetigny Centre (DIJON Gare station): direct access to the city centre (2 min), Palais des Congrès (7 min), CHU (13 min), University Campus (15 to 17 min)
- T2 Chenôve Centre <> DIJON Valmy (Foch Gare station): also serves the city centre (2 min), Chenôve (14 min), Toison d’Or (15 min), Zénith (16 min), the Valmy activity centre (24 min)
- L3 Fontaine d’Ouche <> Epirey Capnord (SNCF Vincenot stop): serves the Hippolyte Fontaine and Carnot schools and takes you to the ZAE Cap Nord or the CHS La Chartreuse
- There are also the B10, B12, B13, B18, B20 and Express lines, as well as the L4 and L5 lines passing through Place Darcy (400 metres on foot from the station).
Do you have a question about the Dijon-Ouges TER service? Get an answer fast:
- At the DiviaMobilités retail branch: 16 Place Darcy, 21000 Dijon
- Call 03.80.11.29.29
- By email by completing the form below
* Required fields